Transfers Between Checking and Savings

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Mar 19 18:45:02 EDT 2013

Thanks for the great ideas. It is hard not to think about income sheet
losses as something bad. ;)

I am going to leave everything as is and wait to see if my siblings and my
parents' trust attorney have issues understanding the accounting aspects of
my parents' reports.

The balance sheet report is not really very helpful because I don't have
their mortgages as liabilities or their investments as assets in gnucash. I
just picked up this task as trustee of their living trust, so one step at a
time.

Thanks again!

Mark