Problem with "Account Report" in reports menu.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 20 12:41:35 EDT 2013

Liz <edodd at billiau.net> writes:

> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
> uzumaki <uzumakifahim at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I found that GNU Cash has tons of options to get different type of
>> business reports. Now, I want to print the register of one of my
>> customers (all the transactions of that customer is listed on that
>> register). Unfortunately, When I'm clicking on the "Account Report"
>> in the reports menu, a new tab appears and it's showing all balances
>> is ZERO. I don't understand why this is happening.
>>
>> Please help me. Thanks in advance.
>>

> Try Account Transaction Report.

Another thing to check is your report currency vs. the currency of the
account in question.  If the report currency is different and you don't
have an exchange rate in the PriceDB then you might also see zeros.