Unnatural yearning for color

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:08:23 EDT 2013

So once upon a time ago, when I started with GnuCash, I besieged you poor
people with problems masquerading as posts on this board...GnuCash was
freezing, I was miserable, I was frustrated...I also was stubborn.

It turned out that my implementation of the styles which placed color into
GnuCash, was the culprit.  So I started clean, have been living honest in
black and white for many, many months now.  The few problems I've
experienced, I can live with.

But there must be something in my family genetics that just calls for me to
place color into GnuCash's registers.  Is there any safe and reliable way to
approach this, knowing that my scarred and tormented system has only
recently recovered from the initial struggles and frustration?

Running Windows 7.