Splitting a credit card payment

donles donles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 16:45:56 EDT 2013

   I don't itemize credit card payments.  The funds are drawn from my
checking account which is reconciled monthly.  The payment is credited to
Liabilities:Credit Card and I do not reconcile the category.
   I started to pay my monthly cable bill by credit card and now I want to
cable bill.  I have an expense category Expense:Utilities:Cable.
   I can't visualize how to go about doing this.  Can anyone suggest what to
do?
Thanks