Splitting a credit card payment

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Mar 24 15:53:40 EDT 2013

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 06:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
donles <donles at gmail.com> wrote:

>    One separate thought.  I'm new to this list and am using a service
> called Nabble to access it.
> I did not see a <reply to all> button or a <cc> option for my reply.
> Please advise if I should do this differently.
>   Thanks

Your messages are appearing without intervention from the moderator
(myself) so all is happening correctly.

For others using Nabble

You subscribe to Nabble *and* to the Gnucash mailing list.
There are enough warnings on Nabble to remind you.
Nabble ensures that the reply goes correctly to the mailing list.

For those using the mailing list directly, if your mailer does not
allow you to separately set "Reply To List" for each mailing list, you
need to choose "Reply All"

Liz