Install on shared hosting

Les Dunaway les at lesdunaway.net
Wed Mar 27 09:28:59 EDT 2013

   Thanks to all who answered.

     I'm now testing two cloud-based virtual linux (Ubuntu) machines for
     this purpose. I'll post the results.
     It looks promising at $0.06 per hour ;-)

   Les Dunaway
   Dunaway Group, LLC
   678-253-7244
   "Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on
   what to have for dinner."

                                    James Bovard, Civil Libertarian (1994)