Generating Customer Bills

Herbert W. Eber herb.eber at psychologicalresources.com
Thu Mar 28 11:59:58 EDT 2013

Another branch:
Suppose my books now manage AR-members, consisting of reconstructed entries
and it all works - EXCEPT that some entries are wrong.  Good old Joe paid
his dues when the treasurer was mentally elsewhwere and so I need to correct
his AR.  Bus->Cus->P credits cash and thus is wrong; an attempt to post a
negative amount (accounting-ly logically correct) is rejected. Again, I am
sure that this is not a previously unfaced problem. Can you (again) point me
in the right direction?

Thanks - Herb