Displaying split account detail in a transaction report

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 2 18:01:10 EDT 2013

On 02/05/2013 21:58, Maf. King wrote:
> On Thu 2 May 13 16:40:18 Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Using 2.4.13 on Windows Vista I'd like to produce a report that shows
>> the splits for my groceries using a combination of credit card and
>> Nectar points[1].  I've found this
>> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Using_GnuCash#Displaying_Split_Account_Details_
>> in_Transaction_Report but must be wearing my XXXL size stupid hat today as I
>> can't find where General -> Style = Multi-Line and Display -> Account Name
>> are.  Can someone please put me out of my misery?
>>

> Hi Mark,
>
> run the report, then hit the Options tool button, or Edit Menu -> Report
> Options.
>
> at least, that is where they are on 2.4.11 on openSUSE.
>
> hth,
> Maf.

Thanks for the reply.  Display -> Account Name is already selected.
There is no General -> Style option, the only ones displayed are Report
name, Stylesheet and Title.  I'd guess that if this can't be done as is
on Windows, then a simple solution is to enter separate transactions
rather than one split transaction.  Is this the way to go, or has anyone
got the correct solution?

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence