Upgrading from 2.4.11 to 2.4.13

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat May 11 00:41:19 EDT 2013

Probably a silly question but having got GnuCash to "work", I'm reluctant to
do anything to jeopardize that status!  Anyway, I'm running 2.4.11 and
figured I'd update to 2.4.13 which I understand is the current stable
version, and in reading, I see that fixed a bug in 2.4.12.  Assuming I've
backed up my files, am I correct it's just a matter of running and
installing the download, no other steps required?  Thanks.