Multiple transaction selection

Ian Konen iankonen at gmail.com
Wed May 15 00:00:36 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:32 PM, David <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That's because there isn't one. It's one at a time.
>
> David

Yeah, I've wished I could do this a few times also.  Worth noting (sorry if
this is obvious) that since the account selection supports typing text as
well as pull down menu selection, you can copy the updated account name to
the clipboard from the first transaction and paste it over the old account
name in the rest.  It's still one at a time, but faster than re-selecting
each time.
.