Importing into Gnucash

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 15:14:16 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, that doesn't do much to allow us to help you. Without anything to go on, we must speculate.

So... When you look at the rejected data, is there anything that looks ... odd? For example, since you say it is all or nearly all your entries, could your date information be configured incorrectly? If your data file has YYYY-MM-DD as the format, for example, the importer may be barfing on that. Or, perhaps all your amounts have commas embedded in them?

David