Assets with a negative value treated as zero in reports

Colin Bell crb11 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 16 11:21:43 EDT 2013

On 16/05/2013 15:34, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Honestly, the gnucash reports SHOULD report on a negative asset
> correctly.  If you find a report that doesn't then can you please set up
> a sample data file and report it as a bug?

Odd. I tried to do this and my sample file worked. Then, having had to
close my main accounts down and reopen them afterwards, those are now
working properly. Goodness knows what was happening before but I spent a
couple of hours trying various things to get it to work. Sorry if I've
wasted people's time.

Colin