sequential use of Gnucash on multiple computers

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Mon May 20 06:07:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

if you have a central server in place, and you don't mind about version
control, than "Unison" is a very simple solution for file and directory
synchronization.

I use it for backup and network file transfer - as said, it does not
support version control. But from my point of view this is easier then SVN.

It also synchronizes against a USB stick, if you would like to avoid a
central server topology. Then the USB stick is an offline backup at the
same time. If it is anyway only one person that deals with that, this
might be a sufficient solution...

Kind regards,
/Carsten