Embedding reports in accounts file

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat May 25 20:26:44 EDT 2013

On Sat, 25 May 2013 10:36:48 -0700
John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> On May 25, 2013, at 8:22 AM, Tony Vyner <removed address>
> wrote:
>
> > John Ralls
> >
> > Sorry for me sending this back to you, but it seems impossible for
> > GnuCash to take me off the circulation list on their Mailing lists.
> > So by sending this back to all the circulation, which includes
> > GnuCash, maybe, just maybe, GnuCash will get the message that I am
> > not on their lists and will stop the load of mails emanating from
> > their support system.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Tony V

> on every email you get from the list.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Contrary to Tony's belief, he is not on the Gnucash-user list, and
cannot unsubscribe from that link.
His post is not on the list because I rejected it.
The post appears in my list because he is NOT a subscriber.
I suspect that Tony is actually subscribed to a list reflector eg nabble
and the list reflector is the source of his emails.