HELP! Can't setup budget

Alexander Miller ambler at shaw.ca
Thu May 30 17:46:11 EDT 2013

Thanks for the response, Liz. I'm a wee bit puzzled because the topic
list still shows 0 replies but if I open the topic I see yours is indeed
there.

I'm new to this list as well as to Gnucash. I'm composing this in my
emailer using "reply to all" which I think is supposed to send it to
both yourself and the list? But it seems to be going only to the list -
there's no Cc or Bcc showing, to your address. Sorry if my questions
seem irritatingly naive.

I'm running Linux Mint 9 and Gnucash 2.2.9 which is the relevant version
from the repositories. I've removed & reinstalled it more than once
besides deleting my data and starting a new file but I still get no
columns in the budget setup page.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Alexander.