Multiple payments for the same purchase

Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini pablo.olmosdeaguilera at gmail.com
Thu May 30 23:34:47 EDT 2013

It's quite common in Chile to use the credit card to pay in multiple
payments (installments?; sorry, I don't know the right term in
English).

Until know I've been using the "schedule" transaction to add the next
payments, but it fails in terms that how much I'm actually charging my
credit card. Another workaround could be to "duplicate" the
transaction and change the date so I get a lot of "charges" in the
future.

I was thinking in something like introduce the "full payment", and
then automatically split it in a determined number of payments
(commonly 3 or 6).

I don't know if I'm missing some feature or one of my workarounds it's
the "right" way to do it :).

Regards :D
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX