Gnucash won't start

Yezhik yezhik at mail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:47:32 EDT 2013

I've been using gnucash for about 3months, and it's really helping my
business.

However, in the last 3 days I can't start gnucash from my laptop. It will
start loading all the files, and just when it's about to open up, it
crashes. No error messages, no pop-ups, it just closes.

I tried erasing everything and re-installing, same problem. When I mailed
myself the saved file, I can open it from my home PC and work with the file
normally. This is really inconvenient, as I'd rather do everything at work
on my laptop.

Any ideas?