lost update on price editor under os x 9 mavericks

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Nov 3 16:22:44 EST 2013

On Nov 3, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

> Alas, that's a question I *don't* know the answer to.
> I would suggest "y", but perhaps John knows better.
>
> -derek
>
> On Sun, November 3, 2013 4:08 pm, nicholas shust wrote:
>> haven’t messed with unix at the command level in a long time.  as it
>> starts to come back it becomes a ‘duh’.  sorry, about the refresher course
>> on unix.  finally, got the thing to execute. it is asking me if i want to
>> run ‘live test’?  y/n? i don’t want to screw it up now.

IIRC, the live test is about testing SSLeay against some live websites. If I’m right, there’s a note just above the prompt saying that it takes a long time. Say ‘no’ to that one, ‘yes’ to all of the others.

BTW, the default is capitalized, so ‘Y/n’ means that if you just hit return it will mean ‘yes’, while ‘y/N’ means the opposite. You can take all of the defaults.

Regards,
John Ralls