lost update on price editor under os x 9 mavericks

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Sun Nov 3 17:08:12 EST 2013

The /path/to/Gnucash.app part of the path is meant to be indicative of
where the Gnucash application is installed. It's not intended to be
copied literally.

If you've installed Gnucash in the Applications folder, you should use:

sudo /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update

i.e. replace /path/to with /Applications, where Gnucash is installed. If
you'f installed it somewhere else, use that path rather than /Applications.

The colon after gnc-fq-update in the error message is part of the error
message text, not part of the file name being printed.

sudo: /path/to/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update: command
not found

is read as:
Error from sudo: running
/path/to/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update failed with
the error "command not found".

Peter