Business startup in GNUCash

Steve O'Sullivan stevieo at icloud.com
Sun Nov 3 19:55:36 EST 2013

Howdy everyone,

I am starting a new business, where I opened my business bank account(s)
mid-October this year. However, I had been purchasing equipment and
materials for the previous several months using home funds (with my wife's
backing fortunately). What is the proper way to enter those funds into
GNUCash so that they are tracked and things get added to the proper accounts
and whatnot?

If this is not the proper place to ask such questions, could someone offer a
suggestion for a list more suitable for this type of question?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Steve O'Sullivan

stevieo at icloud.com <mailto:stevieo at icloud.com>