Create And Save Custom Invoices

John Donnee jdonnee at ec.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 10:39:28 EST 2013

I have been using GNUCash four about a month now and produced my first Invoice. Interesting point was that it did not include my Company information such as address etc.

I went to Easy and Fancy Invoice and still could not see where too enter Company information. I even tried to use the Payable to String where it says “Make Checks Payable to” and the Company Contact box below it to include my company information yet they do not print out on the invoice.

Both of these boxes were checked yet the only thing that printed on the Invoice was the Extra Notes box.

I have two questions.

1. Where can I create a standard Invoice Template to always contain my Company information?

2. If I have the two Payable to and the Company Contact boxes Checked, why won’t they print out on on Invoice.

Thanks

John
John Donnee

910.622.8111