predefined actions - change?

Jon Dallara jondallara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:17:40 EST 2013

On 11/07/2013 01:44 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Jon Dallara <jondallara at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> That is something that I have thought about in the past.  Would it be
>> overly hard to make it so that they could be user defined?  Also, what
>> would be really useful for me, at least, would be to have the ability
>> to predefine a unit price for each action.  I.e. I could have
>> action=hourly, unit price=$16.00; action=hourly2, unit price=$20.00;
>> action=electrical, unit price=$35.00.  This is one thing that I
>> personally could really use.
> Depends on your definition of "overly hard".  One could theoretically
> make it a list defined in Scheme and then pull that in at runtime.  It
> would allow you to edit the list (either by editing the scheme file, or
> by modifying it in config.user).
>
> Patches to implement this are left as an exercise for the reader (and
> gladly accepted).
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jon.
> -derek

Don't know Scheme, but not knowing a language never stopped me in the
past.  If you could point me in the right direction I can take a look at
it.  Doesn't have to be glamorous, just something that would allow for
user defined tag:value pairs that would override the defaults.

Thanks,

Jon.

--
Jon Dallara