Support for Multiple Sets of Books

crafter pradesh at datacraft.co.za
Fri Nov 8 13:57:35 EST 2013

I am doing this on Ubuntu, without issue.

My scenario is slightly different. I am using 2 files because of a failed
attempt to close books at the end of the financial year, which resulting me
in keeping old clients in the old book, and creating newer clients in, well,
the new book. The backlog was too great for me to merge.

In any case, the effect is that I can open 2 files in different directories
at the same time and have experienced no side effects to date.

Regard
Pradesh