Error message when trying to use install online price retrieval with Perl for GNU

weichianong@yahoo.com.au weichianong at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 11 09:59:10 EST 2013

Hi,

I was hoping you could give me a bit of advice. I was trying to follow your help file to install online price retrieval with Perl. After downloading Perl, following your links, I tried to run Install Online Price Retrieval and got the following error message:

Did not find ssleay32.dll in current directory.

Please start this cmd file in the bin directory created by the setup.exe.

An error occurred, see above.

Press any key to continue…

Any advice you could offer would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Wei.

Sent from Windows Mail