Corrupted a file now get "no suitable backend found"

Dennis Shimer dshimer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:30:50 EST 2013

Good to know, I thought all I did was change some characters in the name,
for example I was putting a code in the name like 100.102 then put the same
number in the account code so I just changed something like the 102 to 202
in both places (name and code).  But I have kind of a wonky keyboard on my
laptop and vi is pretty sensitive to errant keystrokes,l maybe I missed
something.