Creative accounting

Jack Halem jack at dlxcompany.com
Wed Oct 2 12:15:40 EDT 2013

Accounting Questions Are Beyond the Scope of the Users Group.
I needed an answer this week and contacted a Qualified Tax Person
Also, there are books and other materials available for these questions.
It is unfair to clog my mail box with email that is truly more like Spam.
I am a returning user of Gnu Cash - as I was like some of the current
users - I wanted everything - but then I realized that this is a free
program and is supported by unpaid volunteers.  I think it is
disrespectful to ask the volunteers or your fellow users for these kind
of questions.  You not anyone else is responsible for your taxes and such.
Myself found GNU Cash extremely difficult to use - than I bought a book
for GNU Cash and after a lot of reading and reading - I began to become
a successful user.  I am still learning - by learning I know what to do
- and am not clogging up other users mail boxes - except for this one
email - for which I apologize
Jack