Korean translation of user guide

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Oct 3 05:53:44 EDT 2013

On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 05:52:04 +0900
Tae Wong <seotaewong40 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You want to do Korean translation of user guide and make this mailing
> list open to postings from non-subscribers.

Tae, I appreciate that English is not your first language, but in
whatever language you need some politeness.

I cannot do a Korean translation of the user guide. I don't speak any
Korean.
Volunteers are accepted if they wish to translate the guide.

This mailing list remains closed to non-subscribers. There is no reason
to change this. I allow posts through when they refer to Gnucash. I
discard hundreds of posts which are spam, and allowing those through
would upset the majority of our mailing list members.

Liz