Cannot access 'Since last run' window

Rich Stanton richstanton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 14:49:27 EDT 2013

Anyone any suggestions for this? I've been noticing that some of my
scheduled transactions haven't been appearing correctly, and wonder if
it's related to the fact that when Gnucash starts, I have a gnucash icon
on the taskbar, and 2 windows are visible when I hover over it. One is
the main app window, the other is the 'since last run' window. Usually
I'd 'OK' the 'since last run' window. However although it has a
thumbnail on the taskbar, clicking on the 'since last window' doesn't do
anything, and I can't get to it using alt-escape or alt-tab. I can get
to the main app window fine.

Using 2.4.13 on win8.1 x64.

Thanks for any suggestions on how I can get to that window!