Guncash issue on Windows 7

Hans Otto Kroeger hokroeger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 20:52:17 EDT 2013

New Account Hierarchy Setup: The options: “entering an opening balance”; “Placeholder checkbox”, aren’t working.
Don't work,
or aren't translated? If the former, are there any errors or do the controls
simply do nothing?

The
controls are correctly translated, but simply did do nothing. If y need to
change the option, first setup the Hierarchy account, than edit the account.
BUT... now I tested again: the placeholder checkbox remains still dead – in the
English portable version too. The opening balance accepts entries after double
clicking (except in the case of placeholder accounts).

Attached: Screenshot.

Saludos
Hans Otto Kroeger