problem installing Finance::Quote

Rommel Songco rsongco72 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 12:59:46 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am using GnuCash 2.4.13 on Windows 7. I also installed ActivePerl 5.10.1.1008 for Win32. When I try to install Finance::Quote by clicking "Install Online Price Retrieval" from the Start Menu, I get the following error message:

Downloading Date-Manip-6.32...redirect

Downloading Date-Manip-6.32...failed 401 Authorization Required
ppm install failed: 401 Authorization Required
ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provides DateManip

Please advise on how to fix the problem and get the Finance::Quote module installed properly.

Thanks for the help.

Rommel