invoice - date below the address

Brian Funk gnucash at stoneladder.ca
Thu Oct 17 23:26:17 EDT 2013

On 10/11/2013 4:18 PM, Thelma Sabim wrote:
> I am printing my first GC invoice and noticed that below my address at the
> top right corner there is a line where today's date is printed (which is
> also my invoice date).
> I am wondering if there is a way to "not" print this field.

I think there isn't a one click way to do that. The report is created by
the scheme file which on my Windows 7 box is located at:
<C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\guile-modules\gnucash\report\easy-invoice.scm>

I believe that you would need to find the place in that file where that
line is generated and edit it out. I don't know scheme myself so I can't
help you further.

Maybe someone else will chime in.

Sorry I can't help more.

--