invoice - date below the address

Thelma Sabim juramentada at thelmasabim.com
Mon Oct 21 14:38:29 EDT 2013

Hello,
I did not test the easy invoice yet because the instructions I followed to
personalize the invoice were based on fancy invoice. I will try to insert
the line to see the result.

Thank you for your help.
Thelma

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Michael Hendry <hendry.michael at gmail.com> writes:
>
> >> I am wondering if there is a way to "not" print this field.
> >>
> >> See the pic for item 12.6.5 - Print
> >> http://gnucash.org/docs/v2.4/C/gnucash-guide/bus-ar-invoices1.html
>
> Ahh, yes, this code is line 630 in invoice.scm.  To add another line
> just do:
>
>   (gnc:html-table-append-row! table (list (string-expand #\newline
> "<br>")))
>
> This should add an empty row.  In easy-invoice I'm not sure where the
> code is; I didn't write that and can't find the code quickly.

> -derek
>
> --

Thelma L Sabim
www.tradutorabrasileira.com
www.portuguesetranslator.net
Curitiba (41) 3277-1971 USA (512) 837-5708
ATA & ABRATES Certified Translator
Juramentada JUCEPAR 12/219-T