Reports won't print to fil

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Oct 24 04:39:41 EDT 2013

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:27:29 -0700
Jenny McGlinchey <jpmcg3451 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello -
> Anyone out there?  I've inherited this nightmarish software from the
> previous treasurer of our organization.  I'm trying to save account
> reports.  Rather than print each report, I'd like to save them as
> pdf's. But, gnu-cash won't let me do that.  I'm using windows 7.
> Anyone got words of wisdom for me?
>
> Thanks,
> Jpmcg

There are 1500 people subscribed to this mailing list.
No nightmares here.
Please subscribe so you don't wait to get your posts through.

Question 1.
Print to pdf.
Windows doesn't do this natively.
Download a pdf printing program eg PDF Creator.
This will install another "printer" which will make pdf files.

Liz