Desperate for Help

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 26 10:55:27 EDT 2013

Hi Ernie,

What do you mean exactly with "it did not solve the problem for me". Did you remove the
directory as suggested and afterwards you get the same error ? Or was the directory not
there in the first place ?

Another suggestion:
Have you tried running gnucash with administrator rights ? Perhaps it doesn't have
permission on your system to create the necessary directories.

Geert