Generating Customer Bills

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Sun Oct 27 00:25:31 EDT 2013

On July 11, 2013 10:14:11 am Herbert W. Eber wrote:
> Derek,
> Every time I get disgusted with GNU-cash (and/or myself) for being unable
> to do what I want, I come back to try again because so much is so excellent
> that there MUST be a way to do ...
>
> When I write you and receive a rapid clear response, I am further convinced
> to keep on.  Thanks; now may I ask 2 (really 4) questions?
>
> 1)	If I want to delete unposted invoices, is that simply find them in the
> A/Rmembers account and delete?  Any special tricks involved?
>
> 2)	new subject: Can I control info placement on a style sheet so that,
> e.g., I can adapt to ythe needs of a window envelope? Chapter 13 is not
> clear enough for me; what do I need to know?

Although this is an old message I didn't see any replies to it.

What you do is make up an invoice and print it.

Then create a style sheet and when next you try to print the invoice, select
the style sheet, and print.

I find by manipulating the pacement of the logo and header files in the style
sheet images, I can adjust where the printer starts the address line.

--
Bob Smits <bob at rsmits.ca>
"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the