Automatic price quotes & PostgreSQL backend

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:56:50 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM, David <dgpickett at aol.com> wrote:

>  Not hearing from Anthony, the original poster, so has anyone done any
> scheduled prices or transactions any way?

One possible reason you have not heard from Anthony, the original poster,
is he sent the message to the EMAIL list on January 6, 2011. Your response
to his message hit the gnucash-user email list on October 25, 2013 using
something called Nabble.com (which is not the same thing). I believe a
volunteer on this list manually transfers messages as they come from
Nabble.com. (The volunteer probably transfers messages manually to avoid
spam.)

My point is that Anthony sent the message a few months shy of three years
ago, so even if he is still subscribed to the list he may no longer be
actively looking for a response. :-)