Auto Price Retrieval

jazeera vishrao at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:50:16 EDT 2013

Derek,

           This is in response to your reply. I was referring to mutual fund
companies where you could have a bunch of accounts. Retrieving all of them
through one connection was what I was getting at. I know there is no login
reqd for online Quote/Price Retrieval.

How would I link up my 401k, IRA, SEP etc which could be in American Century
or Vanguard or Schwab? Some folks have mentioned running a shell script
getfidata.sh, few others have talked about importing setup files and some
have mentioned python scripts and JSON scripts. Does it involve so much in
order to make it all happen?

Thanks
Jaz