Online Banking Setup

jazeera vishrao at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:39:44 EDT 2013

Hello,

       I am a newbie here and I have been having issues with online banking
setup. Some folks have mentioned running getfidata.sh, few others have
talked about importing setup files and some have mentioned python scripts
and JSON scripts. Isn't there anything basic out-of-the-box functionality
here?

The wizard talks about Bank Code, FID, ORG etc and it states that the
banking institution should have sent those pieces of info when they created
my online access. Well, I don't recall them doing it.

Is there is an in-depth definitive documentation that goes over the entire
application so that a layman can follow in order to make any sense? Seems
like the available documentation in extremely superficial.

By the way, OFXCONNECT did not find my banking institution.

Thanks
Jaz