QIF Import automatically assign Transactions

Matt.Garrett at shell.com Matt.Garrett at shell.com
Wed Oct 30 06:17:01 EDT 2013

Derek

Thank you for your reply.

I think writing Perl scripts to massage QIF data is a bit beyond my capabilities
Don't think my Windows machine even has Perl installed.

The above would also upset the transactions as the memo / reference would change and could not be then matched up with physical bank statements.

For this reason alone I don't think GnuCash is for me.
I would be better off writing a VBA excel macro to match the data and stick to my current method of using Excel.

Matthew