Equity:Opening Balances displays number of stocks rather than monetary value

Shane Drower-Copley bluekable at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:51:06 EDT 2013

Hi Derek,

I have checked the account type - stock and the security - STX40 (the
one I originally created with it's own price). So I don't think either
of those were the problem.

I found a work around. What I did was simply change the price of the
stock in the transaction line - fortunately the price stuck, however
each new transaction will require me to do the same thing. Is that
normal, or should the transaction line pick up the price from the
security that the account has?

Regards
Shane