Reports, probably again

Graefe, Ralf ralf.graefe at intel.com
Wed Oct 30 07:00:17 EDT 2013

Hi Greg,

I'm referring to an old post of yours on using Jasper Reports for Gnucash. I am thinking along the same line and would be interested to see some SQL examples you used let's say to create a cash flow report. I'm not 100% sure what tables to query in what way.

Thanks

Best Regards

Ralf Gräfe

Ralf Graefe<mailto:ralf.graefe at intel.com>| Program Manager, Intel Labs Europe<http://www.intel.eu/content/www/eu/en/research/intel-labs.html>| +49 89 99143 788

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052