Slovak chart of accounts

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 06:01:23 EDT 2013

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 12:18:32 +0200
Marian J <marian001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello GnuCash,
>
> I would like to submit Slovak chart of accounts. Wasn't sure where/how to
> post it...  so I'm just attaching it.
>
> Thanks for the software! Keep up the great work!
>
> Marian
> www.marian001.com

Hi Marian

Thanks for the contribution.

In order for this to become an account template we need a little more information, specifically, a title plus a short and long description of the account type, is it business account, savings, banking type?  Probably in Slovak and English, I'm not entirely sure myself so both would be good.

A look at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AccountHierarchyTemplate which describes how to create an account template may be helpful to you.

Regards
Mike Evans