Which file format to pick for import of split bookings

Guido Flohr guido.flohr at imperia.bg
Mon Sep 9 11:36:24 EDT 2013

Am Montag, den 09.09.2013, 10:53 +0300 schrieb Guido Flohr:
> I will have a look at QIF and try to use it.

Works without problems.

I have one minor issue with it.  My transaction is balanced, debit and
credit sum up to zero.  But still, gnucash wants to know the "Default
QIF account name" from me which defaults to "gnucash".

The generated split transactions now all contain one empty booking for
the account "gnucash".  I can easily fix that by deleting the account
and all its bookings later.  But can I avoid that problem altogether?

Thanks,
Guido
--
Cantanea EOOD