Android app - double entry system?

Johan Pretorius pretoriusjf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:32:21 EDT 2013

Wow... hey, that worked! :)

Before your email, I tried to go to settings while looking at the edit
screen of an account, and it did nothing.  So I guess I dismissed the
"settings" button as "doesn't work yet", and stopped trying to look for
settings.

Once you mentioned it, I looked around a bit more, and found the right
screen.

Cheers!
Johan