Gnu (was Re: Question Regarding Sending Invoices Via Email)

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Sat Sep 14 10:46:17 EDT 2013

> It continues to amaze me - how can anyone complain about a free open
> source program.

All software (free or not) has limitations and features that can be
improved.  Discouraging discussion only disservices to the Gnu
community.

> It you don'tlike GNU Cash and are using Mac or Windows BUY Quickbooks.

Please do not advocate proprietary software on a free software support
forum.  Supporting proprietary software is unethical in itself - then
to promote it on a free software forum is absolutely atrocious.

> Please don't waste my time and the time of others buying to utilize
> GNU Cash with nonsense.

If you do not want to contribute to discussions that seek to improve
free software, please excuse yourself from the thread.

> I tried to use GNU Cash years ago and failed - I didn't have the
> support back then that GNU Cash now offers - please respect others who
> depend upon the kindness of those who give their time for free to
> bring you the program.

Please learn how to respect the free software community by not
standing in the way of problem reporting and improvement proposals.

> I was like you who complain - till I purchased a Linux accounting -
> yes purchased - and discovered that the paid program was better - but
> it wasn't supported as well as GNUCash - so stop the insanity.

Non-free software is never better.  Improvements from willing
contributors are blocked by the creator, and interoperability and
reuse is generally poor.

Please stop advocating proprietary software - it hinders progress.