why gc invoices are not lacking

A.J. Bonnema gbonnema at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 16 13:52:19 EDT 2013

On 16/09/13 16:28, Johan Pretorius wrote:
> Coming in from the outside here: Is it an option to develop a set of
> "standard" LaTex invoice templates for this tool that was mentioned?  This
> way, non-developers should be able to set their GnuCash up with one of the
> templates and have it work fine with no problems.
>
> They can then also edit the template (or get their *nix savvy cousin to
> edit it) if necessary.

I second the motion. To connect Gnucash data with Latex output, would be
very, very desirable.
Besides, exporting data for Latex, might present other possibilities as
well.
Any programming tool (spreadsheet, python, perl, crystal reports) could
read the exported data and use or present it.

Not completely sure, but I think Gnucash does not have the possibility
to export complete or selected data into a file: is that right?

Guus Bonnema.