Migrating Gnucash to iMac

Bruce Schindler bruceschindler at gtmc.net
Tue Sep 17 12:16:58 EDT 2013

In trying to do all the fancy stuff, I forget the old school stuff. The file never got onto the Mac in the first place. I did a 'save as' to put the file onto a thumb drive, and brought it over to the Mac courtesy of a tennis shoe transfer. Gnucash opened it just fine.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Bruce Schindler

PS: If any of you read science fiction, I write novels. I'd be glad to send you a copy. I also have horses, if you're into them.