Sample Company Accounts

Geoff Jankowski geoff.jankowski at me.com
Thu Sep 26 07:14:12 EDT 2013

Hi, not sure if this went out or not so I am resending as I have not seen any replies.

I am trying to use gnucash for a new company and would like to see an example of a UK company set of account already established on Gnucash so I can understand how it sets out the account structure.  For example, I cannot see how to list my customers and suppliers and also how it enters them to the P&L, TB and Balance sheets.

Does such a thing exist or is someone kind enough to let me see theirs on a confidential basis?

I do not want to spend a lot of time organising it to find that it is not suitable for my purposes and playing with an existing structure would at least enable me to get a feel for the software as a business tool.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

Geoff
+44 20 7100 1092
+44 7770 58 48 38