Income increase is shown as unbalanced, what to do?

Lake lake100 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 08:43:51 EDT 2013

Hello, everybody
I'm trying to enter eBay sales in GnuCash, and there is something that I'm
missing.

Sales are processed by Paypal, so
1. In PayPal account (Assets): in the left column entered amount A, in the
right column entered the same amount A to related account Sales (Income)

2. In Income, Sales account, this amount shows in the right column as
increase, it's good, but the summary columns (the right-most one) is glowing
red, negative amounts and imbalance.

I did the search, found nothing related. Any help on what can be done to
correct this?
Thank you.