Runtime crash when running reports: Update with event view error report

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:57:47 EDT 2014

Hopefully this will help you find your GnuCash log files..

This is under Win 8.1 but I seem to recall it was the same under Win 7 - I
usually just open Windows Explorer and navigate to the C:\Users\<user name>
folder, then I click just after the folder name that explorer displays
partway down the window i.e. at the end of the "This PC > OSDISK(C:) >
Users > <username> "  which changes it to "C:\Users\<username>" and then I
type in the "\appdata" and hit enter.  This displays the AppData folder and
the 3 folders contained in it - Local, LocalLow and Roaming.  Once this is
done I just double click on the "Local" folder name and then the "Temp"
folder name and I'm there ...

I see that there are quite a few gnucash.trace.xxxxxx.log files in there
that I've never bothered to look at before now :-)

Cheers Dave H.